Japmala 108 Beads With Dreamcatcher Tassle
All purchases with angelicurio.com are personally energized by Your Healer before being shipped to you. The stones and crystals are then able to provide its wearer with the right energies they are expected to carry.
- Return policy
- Customer Reviews
This Japmala has 108 dazzling beads and dangling dreamcatcher with colorful tassels attached to the mala. The beads or the stones of this Japmala are natural crystals, that can be programmed with an intention for best results. Japmalas are used from 1000 years by yogi's of various religions across the globe for chanting mantras. Japmala represents the ecliptic, the path of the sun, and the moon across the sky. Using a mala is a symbolic way of connecting ourselves with the cosmic cycles governing our universe.
- The ornament can be used as a hand accessory or worn as neck jewelry due to its beautiful design.
- For best results, use for meditation and cleanse crystals regularly.
- Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
- Chain Type: Beaded Bracelet
- Shape\pattern: ROUND
- Mala Feature: 108 Mala Beads + Tassel & Dreamcatcher Charms + Natural Stone
- Mala Bead Size: Approx. 8mm
- Mala Length: Approx. 91cm
- Mala Inner Perimeter: Approx. 88.5cm
- Variants: Red Agate, Green Aventurine & Black Lava
- These are natural stones/crystal; hence please allow for minor variation in size, weight, color, and other natural attributes.
- #mala #108 #dreamcatcher
Due to the unique nature of these purchases, they are energised and prayed for the recipient, we, unfortunately, don't accept any returns. In case of any lost/broken/wrong items, we will issue you a store credit of the value of your purchase, less shipping cost.