Our prime concern at Angelicurio is your privacy. We consider it our responsibility to protect your personal information by properly managing it and keeping it secure and confidential. Our policy's privacy practices comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) in Singapore.
Consent & Data Collection
The terms "Personal Data" and/or "Personal Information" include any form of information we collect and gather that identifies you as an individual or from which you are reasonably identifiable. Personal data can be collected by various forms such as through the stores, inquiry and membership forms, online, media, including Angelicurio website or even if/when you make any purchase or transaction with us. Information collected from you can include name, contact details, demographic information, preferences, and payment details if a transaction is carried out but is not limited to that only. We can always ask for other relevant details as well.
The provision of personal data provided by you to us (such as your name, email address, other contact details, credit card information, and such other information) may be indicated by Angelicurio as compulsory or obligatory for Angelicurio to perform relevant Purposes and due to other technical reasons, as stated in the following section. Angelicurio may not be able to perform such Purposes if you fail to deliver your correct and updated personal information.
Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information: Types of personal information we collect can/will depend on the purpose(s) for which we collect it; we don't ask for any information that we don't require. For example, we may ask for:
- Contact details including email address, address, telephone number, and alternate number as well;
- Marital status and anniversary;
- Date of birth;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- Preferences and opinions; and
- Any other information requested on the website and/or otherwise requested by us and/or provided by you.
Non-identifiable information: When you visit our website, the data that has never been labeled with individual identifiers and/or from which identifiers have been permanently removed or disrupted, and by means with which no specific individual can be identified or traced, we automatically record and prompt non-identifiable information that your browser sends.This data may include:
- your computer's IP address;
- Browser type;
- Web page/s you visited before you came to our website;
- The pages within www.angelicurio.com you visit
- The time spent on pages, products, and information searched on our website, access times, dates, and other statistics.
Non-identifiable information is collected for analysis and/or evaluation to help us improve our website and/or other services or products we offer. Such data is not intended to be used in association with any other personal information.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including: ,
- Directly from you;
- When you:
- Browse our website;
- Save an item or service;
- Register for any purpose on our website;
- Logging into the website once registered;
- Making a purchase with us at any point in time;
- Contacting our Customer Care center, either about an order or for any other reason;
- Interacting with us on our social media; or
- Having a conversation with our team members
- From third parties such as related entities, business associates, or commercial partners.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Use the information for purposes including:
- To create orders details, transaction records, agreements/documents for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices, or receipts;
- To communicate with you and/or update you about products and services, competition/offer results, special offers, and to contact you for events which might interest you;
- To perform certain research and analysis;
- For market research and/or business development, including website development and/or gauging website traffic and trends;
- To deliver some of our personalized site content to you;
- For marketing purposes;
- To run competitions, similar programs and/or offer additional benefits to you in any manner; and
- To send you promotional information and/or offers about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
- To comply with laws and/or regulations and/or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
Disclosure of Information
Your personal data may be disclosed by Angelicurio to some third-party service providers or supporting agents (either in Singapore or wherever else such service providers are sited) for one or more of the above Purposes; they would be analysing and processing customer's personal data for Angelicurio's service purposes only.
We ensure that these service providers are subject to confidentiality obligations and will only use personal information necessary to perform the required function and/or not for any other purposes. We do not rent and/or sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent ever. We would never disturb or violate our customer's personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Assist us in providing products and/or services you have requested, such as courier/delivery service providers;
- Credit reporting agencies and/or courts, tribunals, and/or regulatory authorities where customers fail/refuse to pay for goods and/or services provided by us to them;
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and/or law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual and/or prospective legal proceedings, and/or to establish, exercise, and/or defend our legal rights, and
- Conduct market research and marketing strategy analysis;
- Your details help us in knowing our clientage better.
Accessing, Correcting, and Amending Your Personal Data
Wherever applicable or needed, we take reasonable steps to verify the accuracy of your personal information received at the point of collection. However, you are the only one who is primarily responsible and/or liable for the accuracy and/or completion of personal information submitted by you.
You can access, review, correct, and amend your personal data by updating your profile with us. If you provide your personal data through our website, stores, inquiry, or membership forms. You can request the correction or amendment of your personal data by contacting our customer service department. Angelicurio may comply with your request to access, amend, edit, or delete your personal data to the extent allowed by law.
Retention of Information
Your personal data and details will be retained with us for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes of its usage, for business or legal purposes or following applicable laws.
If in the future you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing broadcasts or whether you remove yourself from the Angelicurio newsletter and latest news update services, Kindly note that your personal information will still be retained in our database/records to the extent permitted to us by the law
Confidentiality and Security
Angelicurio values the security of their clients. We have appropriate technical, administrative, and physical procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, and disposal of your or anyone's personal information. Internal systems also require our employees and data processors to respect and ensure the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
We use "cookies" when you visit our website. It is a technology that enables us to personalize our service to you and track the patterns and interests of all visitors' behavior to the website.
Using our website, you agree to place cookies on your device (Laptop, Mobile, Tablet) and/or access them when you visit the website in the near future. You can also modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use as well. By disabling cookies, your user experience and user interaction may be affected, and/or you might not be able to make use of certain functions. There are three main types of cookies, and here's how and why we use them:
Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the website, to improve our website, and implement the changes required for both its functionality and your shopping experience.
Customer preference Cookies: When you are browsing or shopping with us, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language, interests, or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless and engaging as possible, and we can make it more personalized for you.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials relevant to you. Don't worry. We will never spam your dashboard.
Policy on Telephone Numbers Registered with The DNC Registry
Unrequested telemarketing messages will not be sent to your contact numbers if they are registered under the Do-Not-Call Registry ("DNC Registry") until the point where we are allowed from your end to do so. However, we may continue to contact you at the telephone numbers provided to us in the relevant and limited circumstances allowed under the DNC Registry despite your registration with the DNC Registry for these contact numbers. If you still do not wish to continue receiving such messages, please email us at email@example.com.